Popular Posts

Friday, November 17, 2006

Mike Jones Movie - Mrs. Williams



I've been talking about the new Mike Jones movie - American Dream. So here are a couple of pictures of me in character as Mrs. Williams. In my scene, I played Mike's friend's mom- Mrs. Williams. Yes, a young mom...We tried to put a little powder in my hair and I had a little shawl to age my character. In the PIVOTAL scene, I have a flat tire late at night and Mike drives by then notices it's Mrs. Williams.. He swings back around in his Sleek, Black BENTLEY, gets out and changes the tire for me.. He saves Mrs. Williams from the unknown...It was a fun scene, we hug and he sends me on my way... You're going to really like this movie.. It's about his life in Houston. American Dream the movie and the CD comes out in December.

No comments: